Real-life, man-on-the-street Christian apologetics is what we expect from author and speaker Josh McDowell. And 77 FAQs About God and the Bible: Your Toughest Questions Answered doesn't disappoint. In this candid book, Josh and his son Sean reflect their ongoing research... Read More
- Is there scientific proof God exists?
- How can a loving God send people to hell?
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Is the New Testament historically reliable?
- Aren't there errors and contradictions in the Bible?
They also answer questions that arise from today's culture:
- If God is so loving, why can't he be more tolerant of sin?
- Is God sexist?
- Is religion the real cause of violence in the world?
- How can teachings from the ancient cultures of the Bible be relevant to our culture?
- What's the difference between the Bible and the Koran?
A great read for the faithful and skeptics alike, 77 FAQs offers the concise, accessible presentations that readers want and need in an apologetic resource - answers they'll turn to for help in everyday life.
Page Count: 240
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2012
- UPC: 9780736949248
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 230
- Publish Date: Aug 1, 2012
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL067030"
- ISBN: 0736949240
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review