21 Days to a Healthy HeartAlan L. Watson
In 21 Days to a Healthy Heart: The Breakthrough Plan to Heart Health, health and nutrition researcher Alan Watson refutes the current medical hypothesis that dietary cholesterol and saturated fat cause heart disease. Rather, he provides compelling historical and scientific e... Read More
Watson asserts that:
- Most people who die of heart disease have low or average blood cholesterol.
- Lowering your cholesterol below 200 will not protect you from a heart attack.
- Eggs and butter do not raise blood cholesterol.
- Refined sugar - not cholesterol - causes heart disease.
- Low-fat diets increase the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Trans fatty acids in margarine and vegetable shortening promote inflammation and deadly blood clots in the arteries.
- Strenuous exercise may increase your risk of a heart attack.
This one-of-a-kind book on will give you the tools for understanding, preventing and reversing diet-related heart disease.
Page Count: 256
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Mar 1, 2005
- UPC: 9781932458183
- Height: 0.52
- Width: 6.66
- Length: 9.06
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 250
- Publish Date: Jan 1, 2005
- BISAC: "HEA006530 , HEA039080"
- ISBN: 1932458182