101 Questions About the Bible and Christianity (Volume 1)Art Ayris
Illustrated in a comic book style that kids will love to explore, the 101 Questions About the Bible and Christianity series answers all of the questions that they have about the Bible - even questions that they may be afraid to ask. This graphic novel collects several issues... Read More
- How do we know that God exists?
- Where did Cain get his wife?
- Why is the resurrection of Jesus important and how can we know that Jesus rose from the dead?
- What does the Bible say about dinosaurs?
- Where was Jesus for the three days between his crucifixion and the resurrection?
- What are the signs of the end of the world and will the world end?
- What happens to people right after death?
- Does the Bible mention aliens or UFOs?
- What is the Trinity?
- Will there be animals and pets in heaven?
- What does the Bible say about cave men?
- What does the Bible say about angels?
- What does the Bible say about demons?
- What does the Bible say about ghosts?
- Who were the Nephilim?
Page Count: 128
- Product type: Default
- Format: Softcover - Volume 1
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2013
- UPC: 9781613281215
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review